Parent's Association A.G.M.
The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the PARENTS ASSOCIATION will take place on TUESDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2019 AT 19:00
1. Welcome and Brief Outline of work of Parents Association by Chairperson
2. Presentation by the Principal, Mr. Mick Walsh
3. Address by Student Council
4. Guest Speaker: Ms. Shana Mansfield, Counsellor, on “Young People – Minding their Mental Health”
5. Q&A Session
6. Election of New Committee
8. Close of Meeting
We would like to thank Ms. Shana Mansfield for agreeing to be our guest speaker. Shana will talk about what mental health is, how to notice changes and what to do about them. She will give tips and tricks on well being for teenagers from parents' perspective e.g. rules, boundaries and routines etc. She will also provide information on local services.