School Uniforms at Outfield Sports
CoVid Restricted Uniform Shop procedures!
Normally at this time of year we would be informing everyone that our Uniform Shop Lower Ground Floor would be opening up for the next 8 weeks to get everyone organised for Back to School!
The Good news is we will be doing that again this year from next Wednesday 1st July , but with the new CoVid Restrictions we have had to make some new plans, as we can't open the floor up with the narrow stairs, and there will be no fitting rooms for the foreseeable future. However, we have a plan in place and with everyone working together we are sure we can be ready to go come September.
We have split our Uniform customers into two categories- returning students who probably know their sizes and New students to a school who need help with fitting.
1) If you know your sizes you can order online at www.outfieldsports.ie (from next week) or call to the shop with a picture of the size of the garment you need and we will sort you out.
2) If you are unsure of sizes/new to the school , we suggest you make use of our in-store fitting service- our experienced staff can take one parent and one child to our Uniform room, provide you a single use measuring tape and advise you on the sizes you need. To avail of this you need to make an appointment - either Ring the Shop at 051 641826 or email email@example.com , telling us the day you would like and your preference for A.M or P.M. and your contact phone number. We will call back to confirm.
In either of the above cases, if your Uniform isn't correct we can Exchange for you - all returned garments are steamed and quarantined for 24 hours.
Top Tips to make this work Smoothly:-
* If possible know what you need and the sizes;
* Only call with One Student;
* If exchanging sizes Ring ahead and we can have your correct sizes ready;
* Try not leave the Uniforms to the last minute!
Finally, we have received a good amount of our school wear stock already, with more arriving next week- we hope to have all Uniform Stock in before back to school time, as our suppliers are working flat out to make up for lost production time during the lock down (the fact most of our suppliers are Irish companies is also a big help). However, we do ask for your patience should some delays occur, and Please follow all In-store Health and Safety procedures to ensure our Staff and fellow customers stay fit and healthy.